คำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษ L4 ชุดที่ 3 (Vocabulary Vol.3)

An Italian panted this ceiling.
I like to draw plants.
I like to paint people.
She's drawing a face.

She's painting the the park.
She's drawing the flowers.
He's drawing the man in a rowboat.
He's painting the flowers.

This is a photo of a horse.
This is a painting of a horse.
This is a sculpture of a horse.

He's putting his backpack into a locker.
She works at the gift shop.
Someone wrote me a postcard!
Someone gave me a poster!

a postcard
gift shop
lockers
a poster

Guitars are my favorite type of instrument.
Dogs are his favorite type of animal.
Horse are her favorite type of animal.
Pianos are my favorite type of instrument.

Will you show me the postcards you bought?
They're postcards of the fifteen-century paintings.

Will you show me the poster you bought?
It's a poster of a twentieth century sculpture.

She's drawing a face.
He's showing his elbow to his mother.
He's painting a bowl.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น