คำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษ L4 ชุดที่ 4 (Vocabulary Vol.4)

She needs glasses to read the menu.
The tip is on the table.
He's paying the bill.

a tip
a menu
a bill

a glass of soda
a can of soda
a bottle of soda

a glass
a bottle
a can

a house without windows
a menu without words.
a plate without food.
a pizza with mushrooms.
sandwiches with onions
bread with garlic and butter.

mushrooms
onions
garlic

seafood with sauce
seafood without sauce
pork without sauce
pork with sauce
lamp with sauce
lamp without sauce

pork
lamp
seafood

What would you like to order?

I would like to order a bottle of water.
I would like to order a can of soda.
I would like to order seafood with garlic sauce.
I would like to order the lamp with tomatoes an onions.

I hope you liked your dinner.
Would you like to order dessert?
No,thank you.
Are you ready for the bill?
Yes,please.
Here you go.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น