คำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษ L4 ชุดที่ 5 (Vocabulary Vol.5)

His ball team lost the game.
The hockey team is ice-skating.
He hurt his knee when he was playing basketball.

tennis
baseball
golf
soccer
hockey
basketball

He's touching the window.
The cat can see the fish.
He's smelling the flower.
She's tasting rice.

She's smelling something.
She's touching something.
She's tasting something.
She's hears something.
She's sees something.

It's raining, but I forgot my umbrella.
I have an idea. Let's use a newspaper.

I need a ladder, but I don't have one.
I have an idea! Let's use this chair.

He's my favorite actor!
The soccer player is tried.
This artist is painting a city.
The actress is crying.
The baseball player's clothes are dirty.
The artist is painting mushrooms.

I want to be an artist.
I want to be a hockey player.
I want to be an actor.

Teaching is my job ... but playing guitar is my hobby.
Playing basketball is my hobby ... but  my job is teaching people about history of my city.
Studying English is my hobby ... but playing the piano is my job.

Did you learn to play baseball at school?
No. My father taught me how to play. Baseball was his favorite hobby.
Baseball was my hobby when I was a child.
I wanted to have a job in a hospital.

They're fishing together.
These baseball players are playing together.
He's fishing alone.
This basketball player is playing alone.

We're going to New York City together.
I'm listening to the radio alone.
The young woman is eating alone.
We like to play the piano together.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น